Published Dec 22nd 2009
Welcome!Colin's Ghost brings to light horse racing's past through primary sources, historic images, and contemporary news accounts.
Read more >>
Contact the author: email@example.com
Join mailing list
- Raleigh Colston, Jr.: The Last African American Trainer of an Era, 1911
- Who is that jockey holding a gun?
- The end of the bookmaker in American horse racing, 1951
- World’s Richest Horse Race, 1919
- “Incapable of being dull”: Joe Palmer’s obituary, 1952
- Book Review: Sports Betting and Bookmaking: An American History